Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Onion-Flavored Rings Almost Rock My Socks Off!

I'm always complaining about the lack of respectable rock 'n' roll shows here in Madison; its something of a hobby of mine. So you can bet I was excited when, wandering down Williamson St., I noticed a flyer stuck to someone's mailbox announcing that the Onion Flavored Rings were going to play at 10:00 at the Nottingham co-op. I guess the hour was a little late, but, then again, I had (and have) no particular reason or motivation to show up on time for work tomorrow.

But it was all too good to be true. A quick check at the OFR's website put a stop to all the excitement: the show happened at 10:00PM yesterday. It looks as though I won't be attending my first r'n'r show of the summer until, uh, mid-September.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com